The popularity of sports is worldwide, with millions of fans spread worldwide. One of the most loved games is soccer, aka football. It has a vast fan base. Sports are not only a source of entertainment for people but also work as an income source. Wondering how? You might have heard of sports betting. Well, right there, that is your answer. As the fanbase of football is increasing at a steady pace, so is the number of football pools. If you are passionate about football, there is no chance that you’d not have heard this term before. But, if not, no worries.
Understanding football pools
The football pools are a golden ticket for the people to win big by placing bets on the outcomes of the football matches. The pools need you to pick 10, 11, or 12 matches on your coupon. You have to pick eight games that end as a 2-2 draw or more significant to win the game. If you are successful, you get a share of the winning prize pool.
Football pools, in many ways, resemble online lotteries. But here, the participants don’t compete against a broker but amongst themselves. The participants put the money into a central pool from which the organizer takes his share, and the rest of the money is distributed equally between the winners. There can be more than one winner in the pool.
Football pools or lottery: which one is better?
It might occur to your mind what is better – football pools or lottery? And the answer to this question is football pools. Why? There are plenty of reasons, some of which are mentioned below:
- The winning odds of pools are more than an online lottery.
- You can quickly get an edge over your fellow players in pools, which you don’t find in a lottery. The pool involves picking the matches you think will score a draw. And your knowledge of the game is enough for doing that. You can use the elimination method to predict precise outcomes of the game.
- You can improve your winning chances by playing more giant perms.
- Which one seems more satisfying when comparing ball droppings and checking a coupon in a sporting event? It has to be the former one.
- And the last point is that pools are way cheaper than the lotteries and who doesn’t want that?
Football pooling website
Like in any other part of the world, quiniela (football pooling) is also popular in Argentina. There are multiple platforms where you can get the best pools, one of which is quinielas.ar. The pooling website lets you play in the following ways:
- Exact direct bets
- Direct bets by extension
- Exact redoubled bets
- Redouble bets by extension
The website should be your first choice to play pools for a variety of reasons, including:
- You can bet on every major football tournament.
- It always thrives on delivering the best experience to its users.
- The results of the matches are displayed in a tabular form, leaving no room for any doubt.
So, don’t wait any longer. If you are a football fan, you should try playing pools only at quinielas.ar, you wouldn’t be disappointed at what you get there.